No products in the cart.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original documents, and of final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe there is one God who eternally exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, the second person of the Holy Trinity is fully God and fully Man, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died a sacrificial death for the sins of the world, rose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven and is coming again to judge the living and the dead and to establish God’s kingdom of righteousness and peace on the earth.
- We believe that salvation comes through Jesus alone. Each member of the human race is fallen, sinful and lost, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of man. It is by his grace and work on the cross we can go to heaven, not by any work we do.
- We believe the Holy Spirit indwells the believer, who is sealed until the day of redemption and empowered to live a godly life.
- We believe the church is composed of all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. Believers are united to him and to one another by the Holy Spirit. The marks of a maturing church are faith, hope and love.
- We live in anticipation of the return of Jesus, for he is our blessed hope. There will be a bodily resurrection of the saved and of the lost—of the saved, unto eternal life, and of the lost, unto eternal and conscious judgment.